Saturday, March 13, 2010

The world is a little darker...

because Mike brought so much light and life into it. We are reeling with disbelief and sorrow. Our hearts grieve with you and your family my dear, dear friend Jude. It is difficult to be so far away from you. Jeff and I waited until school was out for spring break to tell the kids what had happened. You see, even though they had only been with Mike a few times, he made a tremendous impression (as he always did). I am so grateful to have had Mike in our lives. I am grateful to have met Mike back in our high school years when you two started dating - when I was such an awkward, insecure girl and he (a boy) made me feel worth something. I am glad the two of you married early and have had a life full of family and friends and the great outdoors. I am glad Mike experienced being a grandfather. I am grateful to have been able to spend time with the two of you these past few years. I am glad Mike got to hike the Grand Canyon. I am grateful we have a God who knows how to give comfort and strength in a time where it is impossible to understand how to go on. We are praying for all of you. We love you. Dee Dee, Jeff, Kevin and Becca Theiss

No comments:

Post a Comment