Friday, March 12, 2010

Mike

Mike was many things to many people....to me he was my big brother. I love him so much and until the day I go to join him I will miss him everyday. It gives me peace to know that he is up in heaven...skiing, biking, climbing, giving everyone a "nickname". Today I can hear his laugh in my ear....he always made me laugh. Mike has loved me thru some very difficult times in my life and his love was always unconditional. It did not matter what was going on, I could call him and he would be there for me no matter what. He loved my girls so much, always had an encouraging word for them or some advice on what to do next...:-)....When we where kids we would fight like crazy....but when it came down to it he was always on my side. I can't even begin to share all the silly, happy times we had together as a family. Mike's life is such a testimony to our wonderful, kind, loving parents. I pray now for my family...for Judy, my parents and the kids....I celebrate the wonderful life my brother had and only wish I could see his face one more time to remind him how very much he meant to me....I know how much he loved me and I know he knew the love I had for him....it is hard to imagine there not being "5 Buchanan's on 35th Place" - See you on the other side my wonderful brother.....Thank you to all our family and friends for your love, support and prayers.....
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment