Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mount Rainier



















































I don’t know where to begin. I am so shocked and saddened it’s hard to comprehend I can only imagine what the family is going through right now. I’m so very sorry for your loss.

I have many fond memories of Mike from when I was a child and seeing him through my children’s eyes. Just this past summer we were fortunate enough to have Mike share with us, Mount Rainier. I will treasure that memory always and Harrison and Owen will always remember Frozen Lake and seeing four feet of snow in the middle of summer!

I will always remember the small things like sitting watching the Olympics with Mike (28 years ago?), comments like “He’s in the can Man” , walks on Cadboro Bay beach when the kids were just babies (now they have their own!) and the big things like Judy and Mike’s wedding, The Kumsheen river rafting trip and most recently Twin Rock, Oregon. We love you Mike.
Love Allison, Stephen, Harrison & Owen xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment