Tuesday, March 16, 2010


It is difficult to put into words what Mike has meant to me over the years. I first met Mike in 1975 when he started dating my sister Judy and he has been a brother to me ever since. He has always been a source of wisdom and advice for me or just someone to lean on and listen. I will deeply miss that support he has given me. I admire and respect his view point on life, first family and second enjoying life in the great outdoors. Mike enjoyed life to the fullest and I’m very grateful for knowing him. I could not think of a better way for him to pass to the next life than being on a mountain hiking enjoying nature. I think he passed with a smile on his face. Mike, my Brother, I will see you on the top of the Mountain.
God be with you.
Steve

1 comment:

  1. I am so very sorry for your loss. I didn't know Mike...but my friends and I were on the mountain when he passed...I can tell from this blog that he was a very wonderful person and from the pictures it's clear that he is well loved. God bless you all and I hope to make it to the memorial on Sunday....~~Genell

    ReplyDelete