Friday, April 16, 2010

Missing Big Brother

Friday today and for whatever reason just can't seem stop thinking about my big brother today. I think of him everyday but today he is really with me. Might be the sunshine and the thought of him taking a bike ride...:-) Mom and Dad took off to go on a little "Motor Home" outing...we where all glad to see them finally agree to go...Mike would of wanted them to go and would have been mad to think they would of stayed home because they are sad.

It is sad without him. I wake up some morning's and just for a quick minute forget what has happened...or I think that maybe he is going to call me and tell me some silly story that will make me laugh until I cry! I do know for sure that he is around all of us everyday and that he is having a blast in Heaven. It just has left such a big void down here. I love you big brother...what a blessing you have been to all of us....

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment