Friday, April 16, 2010

From Cupcake :)

I finally got around to watching that healthy incentives video that Bucky did. I saved it to my computer, but I haven't felt quite up to watching it yet... I did and I laughed. It was good to hear that joking laugh of his at the end!
I can't really believe that's it been a month already. It's crazy.
Thought I'd share a funny thing that happened:
I went to go use one of my old purses and I was cleaning out all the stuff that was in it. I realized that the last time I had used this purse was the last day I saw Bucky (when we all went out to the bar after work)... I had bought a new purse the next day... So, as I am cleaning out all the junk from it.. I started to laugh. Bucky used to like throwing all his garbage in by purses (he said they were big enough, so might as well get the full use out of them). I found the now empty pack of peanuts from the bar, with the remainder of its contents spilled all over the bottom. I made him eat the peanuts so that he would have atleast something in his stomach. And then I stumbled across a dirty snot rag he stuck in there! How typical! I didn't know it was in there. he had to blow his nose on the way home, and I found some tissues in the glove box... I never figured out where he put them when he was done.. hahaha
But it was nice. And it all happened at just the right time. Any sooner and I probably would have cried. But i just took it and laughed.

Still miss him, but it gets easier I suppose. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment